The Congress centre is located close to the river Tagus and the historical and cultural heritage of Belem, just a few minutes from the city centre.
The transfer by taxi takes approximately 15 minutes depending on the traffic and costs around €15. Taxis are always available in front of the airport building
By public transportation:
From the airport, you can reach the city centre by taking the AeroBus shuttle service, which leaves every 20 minutes between 7 am and 9 pm and stops at many hotels until it reaches Cais do Sodré (downtown Lisbon).
Travel from Cais do Sodré (following buses and tram) to the Lisbon Congress Centre (station name: R. Junqueira/Centro de Congressos):
- Bus 732: Marquês Pombal/Outurela
- Tram 15E: Algés/Praça da Figueira
Following busses are also available from the station R. Junqueira/Centro Congressos:
- Bus 714: Praça da Figueira / Outurela
- Bus 727: Estação Roma-Areeiro / Restelo – Av. Descobertas
- Bus 751: Estação Campolide / Linda-a-Velha
- Bus 756: Olaias / R. Junqueira
Detailed information regarding public transportation is available at:
- From Santa Apolónia terminal station, take the blue Metro line to Baxia-Chiado station, and then change into the green Metro line to terminus Cáis do Sodré.
- From Gare do Oriente, take the red Metro line to the station Alameda and then change in the green Metro line to the terminus, Cáis do Sodré.
- From here several busses and a tram are going to the Lisboa Congress Centre (see Public Transportation).